Corona: Documents and links
Schultze & Braun supports you with a collection of useful information in connection with the corona crisis. Below you will find links and documents on numerous legal issues in the form of circulars, press releases, laws and ordinances issued by public bodies. This collection is constantly updated and supplemented. It is worthwhile visiting this page regularly.
- Joint letter of the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy of 13 March 2020: A protective shield for employees and companies - package of measures to cushion the effects of the corona virus
- Joint press release of the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy of 23 March 2020: Key points "Corona emergency aid for micro-enterprises and solo self-employed persons“
- Law / statutory ordinance for the temporary improvement of the regulations for short-time work compensation due to the crisis
a. Act of 13 March 2020, promulgated in the Federal Law Gazette on 14 March 2020 under BGBl I 2020, p. 493 et seq.
b. Ordinance for the implementation of the Act of 13 March 2020:
Ordinance on facilitation of short-time work
- Circular of the BMF of 19 March 2020: Fiscal measures to take account of the effects of coronavirus (COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2)
- Circular no. 2020/197 of the GKV-Spitzenverband of 24 March 2020: Measures to support employers and members affected by the corona virus in paying contributions HERE to PDF
Law to mitigate the consequences of the COVID 19 pandemic in civil, insolvency and criminal proceedings
Act establishing an economic stabilisation fund (Economic Stabilisation Fund Act - WStFG)
Applications Corona Emergency Aid:
European Commission: Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the European Council, the Council, the European Central Bank, the European Investment Bank and the Eurogroup of 13 March 2020 – COM(2020) 112 final